Let us take into account some of the many aims of feminism (and the head of the medusa, liberalism/cultural Marxism itself):
1. To destabilize the nuclear family
2. To control thoughts and indoctrinate citizens in “acceptable thinking”
3. Replace merit-based outcomes with forced equal outcomes
Now, let’s go over how each one requires violence of one kind or another in order to reach its goals. Keep in mind that women will not be committing any of the actual violence, but rather will get men to do it for them (a very common scenario), particularly lawmakers and police officers.
1. The nuclear family is the Northeastern cornerstone of Western Civilization. People naturally want to work out differences and keep the best interests of each other and their children in mind, so feminism went to work taking this apart piece by piece. Firstly, by having laws enacted and selectively reinforced which give women the power to use police violence as a tool to take away a man’s child, home and career should she feel like doing so. There is nothing to stop her, she is often rewarded, and many lawyers help their clients achieve this goal. By giving such an enormous power advantage to one side, the equation was bound to fall apart. This also encourages women to make selfish decisions, despite negative impacts on other people like the men they claim to love and their children with said men.
Without the police force so complicit in their scheme, women would not have such a tempting power play at their disposal and things would be more balanced, the way they are supposed to be. The only way to enforce this outcome is with violence or the threat of violence.
2. “We don’t need no thought control…hey teacher, leave us kids alone!” Schools are the primary indoctrination centers for liberal thought-control, and now feminism uses the law as a form of violence to control the thoughts of all men, and the women who see value in traditional sex roles. Remember when they tried to “Ban Bossy,” one of the dumbest ideas I’ve ever seen that cost millions of our tax dollars to produce and promote? How exactly were they planning on enforcing a ban on words?
The only possible way to do that, again, is through violence or the threat of violence. “Say that word and you’ll go to jail” is the only way, or maybe “you’ll lose your job” (attacking a man’s source of income, and ability to survive, is an extremely violent thing to do. It is essentially trying to make them starve to death because they said something Social Just-tard Warriors didn’t like).
In the near future, there will be words that you are legally not allowed to say too or around women. It began with DongleGate. It isn’t over, not by a long shot.
3. Lastly, and listen carefully, EQUAL OUTCOME WILL NEVER BE THE NATURAL OUTCOME OF EQUAL OPPORTUNITY. I do not believe that, in their heart of hearts, anyone is dumb enough to really believe anything else. Equal opportunity, which we have now, naturally results in far more inequality than what we have right now–this is why so many special privileges and protections are necessary for so many members of minority groups to be employed, or in school, at the level they’re at. They were not capable of naturally achieving those positions, so “affirmation action” was employed to keep qualified white men out of things they had earned or been born with a talent for, in order to force a more equal outcome. This use of the law to bar qualified men from what is theirs, is another form of violence against a man’s income and ability to live, in favor of making someone who doesn’t belong there feel special.
The fight is not over. We must join hands and raise our voice as one for the side of Truth. We cannot, must not allow this to continue until it reaches the Point of No Return. Have the foresight to see where this is going, look where it’s gone before and realize that things are dangerously close to the exact conditions liberals think they’re protesting–a totalitarian police state that leaves everybody unhappy.